[access-uk] Re: Ultracane! Do I have a possible collectors item here?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:11:58 +0100

Hi Dave, well, the audio feedback is no no for me. I feel that the pulsing system is a lot les obtrusive, and it can be useful for blind deaf folks too. I'm no engineer but if the sonar was manufactured say by Sony, wouldn't you think it'll be much smaller and more sleek in design? Oh well, no harm in dreaming :-)

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>