[access-uk] Re: Ultra Mobile PCs

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:21:16 +0100

Hi Andy,

I disagree.  It would run Office happily.  It won't be so good for games,
and heavy graphics, and even heavy SAPI speech engines, like Daniel, but it
should be good enough for most things, and having spoken to Mike Calvo of
Serotek, he tells me that the MSI Wind runs System Access nicely.  I look
forward to running Window-Eyes on it.  JAWS may bog it down a bit of course,
as it is bloatware <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

All the best