[access-uk] Re: USING PHONE AND LAPTOP TO ACCESS WEB ON 3 NETWORK

  • From: "allykelly" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:43:01 +0100

Hi Graham,

Yip I agree, I do use the pc for internet browsing however i was on holiday recently and it would have been useful to have a couple of web sites to access on the phone,I'm with Orange, when I go into services talks speaks the options for orange internet, I do not have to press 0. I have the talks manual and will certainly practise my texting! Thanks!

Alistair
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>