[access-uk] Re: USERS OF GOOGLEMAIL!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:51:14 +0100

Thanks, Adrian. I got this from a number of other folk and, so far, it seems to be working OK.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, April 28, 2008 5:58 PM (UK time), Adrien Collins at adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol

I have had the same problem particularly with secondhand
zone messages. I just have to select them and click on not
spam and they automatically go back to my nbox.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx