[access-uk] Re: USB/HDMI

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:43:26 +0000

How cool is that! A DVD player with a USB port!

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 22/12/2009 22:35, Barbara Wilson wrote:
Hi

Currently at home we have a separate TV and DVD. The DVD player has a USB
port, so we can play movies on a USB pen which have been downloaded. We are
searching around for a new telly and looking at the TV/DVD combi models.
None of these appear to have a USB port, but several HDMI ports. Is there an
adapter which can be purchased to allow you to plug a USB pen into an HDMI
port? Or would there be another way around this to allow us to continue to
play movies on the telly from the USB pen?

Thanks.

Barbara