[access-uk] Re: USB2?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:15:42 +0100

Hi ali, not an easy question unfortunately as I imagine all PC layout,
although similar, are not exactly the same.  for my example.  I have usb 1
and usb 2 connections.

the usb 1 are two connection points located next door to the eithernet
connection.  the remaining 4 usb 2 connection points are located at the
bottom of  my pc.  all are at the back, i have no front connection  points
at all.  I've noticed that the more modern PC's do have usb connectors at
the front which, i find intrigueing and probably more convinient two!

to me, all 6 of my usb connections feel the same to me.  i can't tell the
difference between usb 1 and 2 other than where they are located.  i had to
be told that I had usb 2 connections as, I had no idea what the slots were
at the bottom of my pc lol!

Justin