[access-uk] USB soundcard suggestions?

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:35:06 +0100

Hi all,
I have found that increasingly, my onboard soundcard decides to crash. I would
like to buy a good external soundcard, which as geared to heavy music
listening, heavy computer using, and some gaming. I am looking for USB
soundcard suggestions, and may buy a creative soundcard. The soundcard has to
be pritty standard, stereo mix, line-in jacks, ya know.I am looking to spend
from 70 british pounds to 100 british pounds. Please don't get this confused
with dollars because something you buy in the UK for 50 pounds equals about 100
dollars, but you could buy that item in the states for about 50 US  dollars.
I'm not that concerned about prices, so makes and model numbers will come
first, and i'll investigate here in the UK the prices.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,
Orhan.