[access-uk] Re: USB hard drives

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:21:18 -0000

Hi Jackie -

I've got a 320GB Mains powered Seagate that has been great, but wanted a USB drive for my Asus [yes, I'm going for the Asus 901]

How much was your Western Digital? I've got my eyes on a Freecom 320GB for £65.99 -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 04, 2009 08:36:26 PM

I've got a 250GB Freecom drive from QVCUK and it's great. Mine is also
there tough model which can be dropped from several meters with no
problem. But I've never had a problem with an external drive failing
anyway.

Peter

Message sent at 08:48:47 PM GMT on Sunday, January 04, 2009