[access-uk] Re: USB connectivity

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:33:17 +0100

Not really as this is hardware related and I don't know much about hardware support.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 26/07/2010 23:45, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Chris - I'm imagining it's pretty much impossible to find a 1.1 USB
external hard drive, so is there a way round it?

Again, this is for a friend running an old machine under XP. Where would
he look for confirmation that his USB ports were 1.1? I know he can go
to control panel, and look under hardware\USB but I don't think it says
if the ports are 1.1 or not, so can you help out?

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>