[access-uk] USB WIRELESS CONNECTIONS FOR BROADBAND

  • From: Heap Rory <Rory.Heap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ACCESS-UK (E-mail)" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:34:55 +0100

HELLO

I am considering adding my laptop to a Wanadoo wireless and talk home
network.  They advise buying there own wireless usb conection device. Can
anyone tell me whether there is any (technical) requirement to use there
bespoke device, or can I shop around?

Thanks in anticipation
Rory Heap

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.