[access-uk] Re: USB Card Readeer

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:30:14 +0100

Roger,

Did you see my message of yesterday?  If not, I'll re-send.  Basically I
thought it may already work (in the right USB socket probably), as once you
push the card firmly into the reader, you should hear a sound indicating
that the reader has found the card.

I reckon it doesn't need any new drivers, if you'd already used it some time
ago.

--
Carol