[access-uk] Re: UNWANTED PROGRAMS

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:15:43 +0100

Anthony

It doesn't seem to work like that.  As I said, these programs do not appear
on the list of programs in add or remove programs in control panel.
Therefore, I can't remove them.  When I enter on them in start menu,
Snapfish opens in internet explorer, and Windows Movie Maker opens in its
own window with a message asking if I want to increase the resolution.
Therefore, it seems that these programs are on my computer, and I can't get
rid of them.

Wendy