[access-uk] Re: UNLOCKING MOBILE PHONES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:40:22 -0000

On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:29 PM (UK time), Graham Page at gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

I imagine it was made up from the 2 but it was 2 years ago and I can't
remember.  Try once and see if it works but my suspicion is that it
did come from a combination of the 2.  You may want to contact your
mobile provider to find out what they say about unlocking your phone.
as you say it is not illegal so you have nothing to lose.

regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493