[access-uk] Re: U S B Braille output

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:54:23 +0100

Hi David.

I purchased the Focus 80 last year through Access To Work and have been
delighted with it.  Very easy to use, looks robust and was the cheapest 80
cell around at the time.  Not that I had to pay for it personally but I'd
rather endorse a product with a 'fairer' price than a product that will do
the same and rip the tax payer off for 1 or 2 grand more.

Coming from the same stable as JAWS, there's obviously no issues with
compatibility.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx