[access-uk] Re: U R L to download Ipodder2.0 please?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:09:22 +0100

On that review. If it was the one produced by Byrin, (I've no idea ho wto spell his name), you dont' need to do all sorts of mouse clicking around to toggle whither a shows to be downloaded or skipped.

Simply hit spacebar.

I came across his review after I'd been successfully using the client for a few months and listened to it for a friend before passing it along to them. It's not bad but don't be afraid to experiment on your own. It's quit e a simple client.
Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>