[access-uk] Re: Two more I-phone questions

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:38:38 +0100

Barry, To forward a text message, locate the conversation in the messenging app, then double tap the edit button, then select the button next to the specific message that you want to forward and finally select the forward button that will appear near the bottom of the screen.

Deleting a contact is made harder than it need be because there's a bug with Voice Over and the IPhone 4. If you swipe you won't find the delete button. You wil need to move your finger around the screen, the delete button is located near the bottom of the screen.
HTH
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>