[access-uk] Re: Two more I-phone questions

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:35:19 +0100

Hi Barry,

Go into the message you want to forward. Swipe right until you hear edit and double tap the screen. Swipe right until you get to a line that says something about a switch being off and double tap the screen to turn it on. Swipe right to the bottom of the screen and you will find forward button double tap the screen then go find send and away you go.
hth
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Barry Hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Two more I-phone questions

Hi all

I've got a couple more issues that I'm sure there is a simple answer for.

How do I forward a text message?

How do I delete a contact?

Cheers

Barry