[access-uk] Re: Twitter and following people

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 00:07:10 -0000

Oh twitter should certainly be aware of it since I’ve wrote to them about this
and a few other issues to the point that I even got a contact details for one
of their main developpers, but I have yet to hear any response. Seems to me
that twitter does not give this much care and importance. Shame, because back
in 2007 when I first joined, twitter was much more responsive to communication
from users. Seems like with any other company, once they go big, support goes
down hill.