[access-uk] Re: Twitter

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:35:35 -0000

I am not the slightest bit interested in either Twitter or Facebook or any other similar sites.r ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:20 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Twitter

Um just because you don't like it or see no use in it doesn't mean other people don't.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/01/2010 02:50

Hi, to reply to someone you put an @ sign in front of their username. So
for example if you'd reply to myself you'd put: @internetking followed
by your message. If you're following someone they don't see your
messages on their timeline 'till they follow you. Also if you choose to
protect your updates, only those who follow you can see your updates and
they are not shown on public timeline. HTH and if you have any other
questions do not hesitate to ask.