[access-uk] Re: Twitter

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:21:33 +0000

you can find users on twitter.com
it is sort of like facebook in a way, you follow people and they follow you if
they want to see what you tweet about
So say if i follow you, every time i put the at sign before a message like
thanks to at eleanor for the information, if we were following each other you'd
get that message, as i mentioned your name. sky news have twitter and other
sources, too