[access-uk] Re: Tvonics Freeview Talking Recorder

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:57:44 +0100

Jackie, yes, the signal will very likely improve once analogue is switched off. When we had our first Freeview TV, some stations had terrible reception, with many skips and gaps in the programmes. Autotuning sometimes helped, and so it's a good idea to find out how to do that before you do anything else. But it was all much more stable after switchover.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>