[access-uk] Re: Tutorials on 2010

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:34:21 -0800

Hi,
That was me requesting the tutorials for 2010. I would be happy also with even just a list of keyboard shortcuts and information on how to access menues that used to be available in 2003. For instance, how does one go into tools now? I just want to be able to find the word count option. There doesn't seem to be one anymore. Yet, F7 still works for spellcheck.

Shea, who is going slightly crazy right now
Find me on Facebook and on Skype Shea.Anker. Feel free to contact me on Messenger, sheabat70@xxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>