[access-uk] Re: Trying to connect my Touch via wi-fi

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:50:35 -0000

Andy, certainly that password field doesn't clear in the same way an edit field would using a PC. It took me about a dozen atempts to get my password right. What I did was come out of the screen that's asking for the password on each failed attempt and back in again then from scratch to ensure the field was definitely clear and I finally got it right.

Sorry, but my money would be on you not keying in quite correctly or your router not allowing another device to connect due to the number of existing connections rather than any other kind of issue with settings.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd