[access-uk] Re: Trust me with your change

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:09:27 +0100

Andy,

To try and be useful, the way I check notes is to fold them over my index
finger.

The width of a five pound note means the edge reaches the start of my finger
nail.  A ten will reack the middle of the nail, and the width of a twenty
means it is level with the tip of my finger.

You might want to try using different fingers for different notes, but this
works for me.

I once explained this to a taxi driver who now uses it by betting his
friends he can tell the note they give him without looking at it.  He wins a
lot of driks, evidently.

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...