[access-uk] Re: Tricky website

Hi,

I guess it's my mistake for making assumptions - what I found tricky was the
load of graphics labelled things like "Projects We Are Working On", "Our
Services" and "GLAD responses to government papers" - these have | (vertical
bar) between them, which usually means they are links.  So assuming they are
not links it's poor use of alt tag in my opinion.

Also seems silly to have 3 combo boxes, all labelled the same thing.

Not inaccessible, but silly/poor design in my opinion.

Catherine

** vacation ## d