[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:21:44 +0100

Oh, no!  Why!

Last I heard it was because of difficulties in getting production to time. I think they should give everyone a discount! <Grins>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:49 PM (UK time), Sandra Henshall at oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi all,
Thought those waiting for the Trekker Breeze might want to know that a
friend of mine rung Humanware today to find out when they would be
despatched, as she is going away for a while and didn't want to miss
out, only to be told that the Breeze has now been delayed yet again
until at least the first week of November.

Cheers,
Sandra.