From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ANDY COLLINS
Sent: 27 January 2010 23:06
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Travel insurance

Hi all -

All the times I've travelled abroad, I've never declared my blindness on any
insurance form, it's not been asked for, but a friend mentioned that perhaps
I should make this known to insurers as they could use it as a loophole if I
needed to make a claim. Wonder what others think or do in respect of this.
Be interested to hear, and to also learn which insurers people prefer if
any, especially if claims have been submitted.

Thanks -

Andy

database 4811 (20100127) __________

database 4811 (20100127) __________