[access-uk] Transferring to a New PC

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windows List \(E-mail\)" <Windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Access-Uk \(E-mail\)" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:43:58 +0100

Hi All

Apologies for the cross posting the more help I can get the better. I am
getting a new PC at the weekend and I am looking for a an idiots guide on how I
can transfer material from my old PC to the new one. The type of things I want
to transfer are my Jaws install, Office documents and a few other bits of
software which I assume I just uninstall from the old and reinstall on the new
PC.
All help and advice is much appreciated

Support Scotland's Bid to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow - visit
www.glasgow2014.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.