[access-uk] Re: Transferring files to new computer

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:06:31 -0000

well if you have the money to throw away all I can say is I wish I was that
rich!!!

Some sites  such as Amazon can be quite a challenge because they are
extremely busy but there are other options which, while not absolutely
perfect, are easier to navigate.

Try Expansys www.expansys.co.uk I have not used them but they have a big
choice.

I generally use Choicestationery which is quite reasonably priced and has no
delivery charge.  They do a 4GB Kingston USB 2 drive for £41.91 including
delivery and vat. ref no: DTI/4GB

If you don't want to buy online freephone 0800 093 9040

PC World do one called a PNY 4GB USB drive which is basically unbranded
though I am sure it is reliable enough but can't say.  It costs £55 or just
a few pence less including delivery.  I'm not quite comparing like with like
as the kingston is a better known brand but as you can see, PC World is
never cheap.

Regards

Graham