[access-uk] :Transferring Emails to New Computer - result!

  • From: "Terry Robinson" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:12:03 +0100

    Hi all,

Many thanks to Andrew Hodgson for giving me the vital clue on this one.

The problem was that I'd had Outlook Express running whilst I was coppying
the files across. I'd forgotten about that.

Having copied them across again, without Outlook Express running, I was able
to import the whole lot without any further problems.

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Terry