From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Terry Robinson
Sent: 27 August 2004 10:03
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Transferring Emails to New Computer

Thanks David,

I think Carol's got a way that does the whole lot in one hit. I have
rather more folders than you do (smile). So I'll keep your message in
case the quicker way falls apart. I don't trust these things but I
refuse to forward the whole lot to myself so I can pick them up and
refile them on a new machine.

Cheers & thanks,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com

** vacation ## d

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.