[access-uk] Re: Touch Screen Phones

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:02:15 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I wouldn't have recommended you get the S2, because it is on Ice Cream
Sandwich.

You really need a Jellybean phone for the best in accessibility.

I don't even know if the S2 is going to get the update to Jellybean.

Couple of things though.

You answer the phone the same way as you unlock it, that is to say slide
your finger left to right about the middle of the screen.

If you go to Settings, Accessibility, there is an option that says Power
Button Ends call.  Tick this box and you will be able to hang up by simply
pressing the power key.

I hope this gives you something to get going with.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services