[access-uk] Re: Top Posting to this list

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:07:56 +0100

christine, i think you've missed the point john was making! check below and i'll demonstrate what he's refering too! and no i'm not insulting you either! just trying to help.

kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx