[access-uk] Re: Tonics Freeview Talking Recorder

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 18:09:32 +0100

Hi Ok many thanks for this I shall try one out and see how I get on with it.

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 2:14 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tonics Freeview Talking Recorder

Hi Andrew.

The box itself does not have any controls what ever, so you're totally
reliant on the remote control.  The buttons are in my view easily tactile
and distinguishable, however you might have to practice with the layout
which I didn't find particularly intuitive, however that is just a matter of
learning and spending time with the product, it's certainly not a fault.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 1:04 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi  I've just been reading about this,  one question   does it have buttons
also  would I be able to use it as I've  got not much feeling  in my
fingers,  how proud  do the buttons  stick out? is there much space  between
them?
-----Original Message----- From: Mann, Madleen
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 10:30 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tvonics Freeview Talking Recorder

No you can watch any channel and record any other channel Will hope that
helps

Madleen Mann
Customer sales and support (Technology)
RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE

t: 020 7391 2308
e: madleen.mann@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.rnib.org.uk