[access-uk] Re: To any mac users

Martin,
I recently bought a mac book and I must admit that my experience so far is a very positive one. I just love my mac including safari browser and the voice over screen reader. Safari and all y other programs on the mac open up so quickly, almost instantly and I must say that my mac runs so much fas t er than my windows PC and it is really a treat using a mac and I am simply very impressed with it and do not re gret buying it. Pretty soon, I will be switching over permanently and I will never regret it. I am already using my mac 80% of the time I must admit and I just love it. It is simply amazing, the way this thing runs...so fast and the programs open instantly and so far, I have not haad any problems with my mac book. I have been able to leave this thing running for days and the system has never crashed. I just wonder why I never considered a mac earlier.

Take care,

Lyn & Twinny