[access-uk] Re: To any mac users

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:59:30 +0000

Hi Martin,

This might be a silly question, but do you have a screen plugged into your Mac
Mini? Also, waht version of Mac OS X are you running? Finally, is it simply
Safari that you don't lie or is it the concept of VO that is giving you
trouble? If you want to E Mail me of list feel free.
TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny