[access-uk] Re: To all podcast on iPod Touch

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:06:44 +0100

Hi all.
Well what I am planning to do is to describe the iPod 4 physically and how it works in general really.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 17/05/2011 20:22, Karl wrote:
Chris,
Even if some other podcasts cover ground that you may cover - a specific
cast on the ipod seems like a good idea.  I for one tend to download more
than one from different sources, and as you say, there's nothing on blind
cool tech.

Regards,
Karl