[access-uk] Re: To all podcast on iPod Touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:07:13 +0100

Chris - there are already some excellent podcasts that cover this, 2 of which are done by Jonathan Mosen, ok, he's using an IPhone4 rather than an IPod Touch, but as they are so similar, apart from the phone feature, I found them to be everything I needed.

Also, Vision Australia did a short series focusing on different aspects of the Pod/Phone, so altogether, excellent resources for this topic -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>