[access-uk] Re: Tiscali new offers.

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:07:27 +0100

Like you, I have no need of TV, but I think you are paying too much if you
pay £29 a month.

The package I have is line rental, up to 8MB broadband and free 01 and 02
calls any time.  I pay £19.99 a month for that.

I don't think you should take any notice of this offer letter, but it might
be worthwhile contacting them and asking why your package costs so much.

Wendy