[access-uk] Re: Thunderbird and atachments

Peter, I have the latest version of Thunderbird, and attachments are definitely in the file menu. Third item, after "open." Try checking to make sure you have the current version of T-bird.

Ted

On 28/10/10 19:55, Peter Bentley wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to set up the above so as to easily access
attachments. Presently they are visible at bottom of open message and i
right click to bring up the options. I thought that the option to open
and save were supposed to be in the file menu but I do not see them there.

Thanks

Peter Bentley