[access-uk] Thunderbird and atachments

  • From: Peter Bentley <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:55:41 +0100

Can anybody tell me how to set up the above so as to easily access attachments. Presently they are visible at bottom of open message and i right click to bring up the options. I thought that the option to open and save were supposed to be in the file menu but I do not see them there.

Thanks

Peter Bentley