[access-uk] Re: Thunderbird and Jaws

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:54:53 +0100

I'm testing an upcoming major version, and all I will say is that it's more accessible than the current Thunderbird release.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 30/04/2010 15:19, Amro Bilal wrote:
I'm giving Thunderbird a go at present and it doesn't look so bad
actually. I've a question please though. Using Jaws11, Jaws isn't
identifying unread messages. Is there any setting in Jaws that I need to
change? Or is there a graphic icon somewhere that needs labelling? I
looked in the Jaws help files but Thunderbird isn't mentioned. Is
Thunderbird not officially supported by Jaws then?
Cheers,
Amro

signature database 5075 (20100430) __________