[access-uk] Re: The new Independent website

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:56:49 +0100

On first look, the independent seems OK. Layout is less cluttered, less of the nasty old graphics, lol. Zoomtext seems to read the colums in order fine, that is, it doesn't jump from one colum to another to read in a straight line as it has done on other websites in the past. I haven't come across any pictures there. I know a picture was mentioned by Ray. Certainly zoomtext doesn't seem to notice any pics if they are there. I'll have a more detailed look but, on the face of it, it's one of the easier websites for me to get on with.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>