[access-uk] Re: The i-Tel

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:11:21 -0000

Hi Steve

Right, thanks for clarifying that.  But is 16GB the highest it will
currently work with?  I'm still using an Iriver H340 with an old version
of Rockbox on it.  This works a treat, and I use it all the time because
of the hard drive capacity.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx