[access-uk] Re: The i-Tel

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:50:48 -0000

Hi Erica,

It isn't Dectalk, it is a mangled hybrid of it, based on the Apple Mac
default Voice Over voice.  And I don't mean Alex for the Mac, which is good.

Basically as Chris says, the voice is unclear and muffled.

My advice for what it is worth would be to forget it and get a 4th gen Nano,
which talks without plugging into anything.

All the best

Steve