[access-uk] Re: The dreaded Equals Signs

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:41:08 +0100

Hi

Although, I'm nothing to do with the mentioned list admins, my messages =
frequently have the equals feature.  I'd be curious to know how BCAB =
fixed the problem.  I didn't realise that it could be a server side =
issue, I've been looking at the client side.

Regards

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk