[access-uk] Re: The dawning of a brave new world ...

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <lyn.bordeaux33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:29:47 +0100

I would really be interested to read people's experiences with the
I-phone.  I use a mac at home but have never tried the Iphone. I am
very happy with my Nokia N96.  However, I would like, , to know for
example how easy/hard it is to type a text message, to navigate the
different menus and so on.  So please, share your experience with me
if you wish and feel free to do this off list if you do not wish to
clutter the list with a lot of message that may not be of any interest
to the people on this list.  I hope to hear from some of you at some
point about I-phone experience.

Take care all and thanks for your time in sharing this with me.

Lyn & Twinny