[access-uk] Re: The Virgin Trains thread that went off track!

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:05:35 -0000

Scuse my ignorance on wireless communication, but Dave suggests using
Blue Tooth as a means of getting menus, passenger info, etc. to
passengers, and in the context of our needs.

Would this actually be Blue Tooth, or maybe Wi-Fi?  Either way, if it
would work, then seems a good idea to me;  but am I missing something
here?

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: