[access-uk] The Sky Sports Radio App

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 20:37:15 +0100

Hi List.

Following Jackie's recommendation I've downloaded this app, but I can't get anything out of the radio area.

Does it only broadcast at certain times? Or is there some kind of jiggery pokery needed to make it spring into life.

I can get the screen on the Touch that says Sky Radio, but that's all I get!

Thanks.

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>