[access-uk] Re: The Open University?

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:54:40 +0100

Ari,

        I don't mind working with PDFs. For the most part, the ones I've
received from the OU have had good structure, with headings well used, and
good alternatives for images etc.

        From time to time I do export something, but it's not often. I use
Acrobat Pro, so can choose between Word or plain text. Given good structure
though, I find the web style navigation of a PDF easier for moving around.

Léonie.